Acquiring an Item Drop in Dota 2.

Watch videos, see images and read content below for more details.




Before I have started my third and fourth game of MMR calibration, I played 1 game in normal matchmaking as a warm up game. It was a solo and a fun matchmaking with a friendly random allies and opponents. Our match ended after 69 minutes and 36 seconds, my hero was Leshrac, a farmer and a core carry Leshrac having an item Bloodstone, Eul's Scepter, Blademail, Boots of Travel and Black King Bar at the end of the game. I do not have a great impact in the match and my Leshrac has only 3 kills, 2 deaths and 14 assists, however by the end of the match I received an item drop and believe it or not it was an immortal item of Kunkka which is the immortal sword Inverse Bayonet. The sword Inverse Bayonet also comes with a custom effects and animation so I was lucky to have it after our match. Only me were given an item drop after the match so I was fortunate during that time and I was also eligible to receive an item drop even though I don't have a big impact with my Leshrac hero in the match. Game performance doesn't matter in acquiring an item drop after a match, as long as you have played your hero well and didn't abandoned the match you will be eligible to receive an random item drop.

Item Drop Inverse Bayonet

Abandoning a game match will grant you a low prior penalty and disqualifies you in acquiring a random item drop after a match. Also when you abandoned your previous game and somehow didn't get low priority penalty, in your next game you will not eligible to acquire a random item drop.

When playing in MMR or ranked matchmaking it doesn't mean there is a high possibility of acquiring a random item drop. The more time you have played Dota 2 via matchmaking the more item drop you will acquire in your inventory. The most type of item being dropped after a match are common and uncommon items. Valve Dota also added bundle items in random item drop after every matches. Most bundles being dropped are uncommon bundle item sets, rare bundle item set and mythical bundle item set.

I also once received a mythical bundle item set after a party matchmaking with my friends. Actually I am not really a Dota 2 hero cosmetic addict, I only want items with special or customized effects and animation because it's so cool to watch in-game. Before I mostly spend my time trading items in a Dota 2 item trading community site with other players just to have a hero set. In the end, I realized that having a set is not necessary to play a specific hero or play a match and hero cosmetics or sets also gets old and a new item set will be in trend again so I stop posting trades in a Dota 2 item trading site.

Is it possible to receive an Arcana item as an item drop?

Yes, There are players who received a Arcana item after their match. Valve Dota added Arcana in random item drop in public games, however it has a low possibilities in acquiring Arcana after a match.
Acquiring an Item Drop in Dota 2. Acquiring an Item Drop in Dota 2. Reviewed by Djardei on 12:54 AM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Dota 2 is one of my favorite games. I feel very happy to get Free Dota 2 Items at gamersnab.com

    ReplyDelete