Boosting Dota 2 Win Rate and Avoiding Bashers.

Watch videos, see images and read content below for more details.



After a successful result from boosting my win rate with 1 the same carry hero in a single week, I am now level 8 and have 68 wins and only got 18 losses. With this ratio it means that my win rate boosting strategy is effective and of course I mostly play Dota 2 with my friends, so my friends did helped me too to improve my win rate. My level 1 to level 5 with Lycan hero was a good start, after reaching level 5 I then play Nature Prophet until I've reached level 8. Nature Prophet has a big winning percentage in Dotabuff against other heroes because of his pushing ability that's why I picked Nature Prophet after Lycan. I only have 4 losses from 28 games playing with Nature Prophet, my friends are also good, we gank in early game and end every game as early as we can so that our enemies can't farm well. It is an advantage for a summoner or a pusher hero to end the game early because of the help of the summoned units to push towers.


Dota 2 Win Rate Boosting

Now I am 5 more level to go so that I can start my MMR boosting and I am thinking that I can also use this boosting strategy in my MMR. Although you won't be having fun in some of your matches because of using the same hero in a week but indeed it snowballs your MMR as well as your win rate in your Dota 2 profile. This idea is intended just to boost your win rate and MMR. It is really up to you if you will play 1 the same hero in a single week. I will advice you, playing the same hero in a week is not fun anymore, you will find the game and some matches boring. Also, this is not a natural way in playing Dota 2 and revealing your MMR with your natural skill. It you will play Dota 2 in natural way you will have an unstable level or graph of MMR record and win rate in your profile. Because playing Dota 2 in natural way or in a natural skill and when you play different hero in every game then you are having fun and you will enjoy every matches. Players in SEA server are very annoying, if a player is playing in his own way and just having fun with his selected hero and got more deaths than kills or shall we say you already feeds then you will be bashed by your teammates and called "bobo", "tanga" or "noob", that's what players in SEA server says to a newbie player that feeds in the game. Bashers in SEA server really exists in most of your games, especially when you play in solo matchmaking. However, if you will play hard and play well with your hero, then you won't be bashed. Anyway, I am not playing solo in most of my games especially that I am boosting my win rate and MMR so I haven't encountered bashers yet in a match. We are in full team party with my friends always. Maybe I will be encountering those bashers in SEA server when I start boosting my Solo MMR. Bashers or Trash talkers are those negative players, boastful players, and annoying players that discourages you in the game so that your focus in playing the game will lost and you will be lost hope in winning the match. Sometimes bashers are allies or is in your team. When you encountered bashers in your team you will get annoyed and will lost focus, so here are my tips to avoid or ignore them:

- Mute those bashers by pressing or disabling the speaker icon in the top of their name in the scoreboard menu.

- Do not even try to reply to them you will just get angry and annoyed more if you will start a convo on them.
- You can also mute chat by checking the mute chat option in chat box/bar.

You have to ignore those bashers in order to enjoy,  play peacefully and to win the game. Bashers are allies or enemies sometimes. There are also players that automatically quit the game and gets low priority penalty every time they're bashed by their teammates. So I hope you have learned a little in this article about my win rate boosting and avoiding bashers in SEA server.


Boosting Dota 2 Win Rate and Avoiding Bashers. Boosting Dota 2 Win Rate and Avoiding Bashers. Reviewed by Djardei on 12:14 AM Rating: 5

No comments: