Level 5 Unstoppable Winning Streak.

Watch videos, see images and read content below for more details.



From the past few days, I was playing numerous of normal matches just to get more level in my Dota 2 profile. I play the same core carry heroes everyday as my strategy to boost my win rate, and it succeed. It was an unbelievable winning streak after I have played 14 matches playing with the same carry hero. I farm well in early game also in late game in every match and sometimes I split push in late game with the hero Lycan and with items Necronomicon book level 3, Vladimir's offering, Assault Cuirass and also with the help of Lycan's summoned units plus the additional damage from his second skill Howl. However, Lycan still need Black King Bar item in team fights so that he can deal more damage to enemies and to avoid magic spells. Everytime I push lane I also make sure that me and my team has vision in map so that I wouldn't be ganked by enemies and if they do gank me I just only activate my Black King Bar and teleport right away, they cannot interrupt teleportation while your Black King Bar is activated. Just be sure to carry TP (Town portal scroll) always while you're far from your base or while pushing.



The split push idea or rat strategy has only 80% winning perccentage. Maybe me and my team was just lucky enough to have 14 winning streak with Lycan. Although winning in normal match doesn't count in your MMR record but it gives winning rate in your profile. Also this idea, playing 1 the same in 1 week is also good in boosting your win rate and MMR rating. As an successful result, I will be playing another carry hero next week to extend my winning streak. The best hero to play in order to have more winning chances are Nature Prophet and Tinker. Nature Prophet is also a good carry hero that can also split push or rat strategy push with his nature's call skill and also with his being mobile through his teleportation ability, With Nature's prophet teleportation ability he can teleport directly at any point of the Dota map. I am still level 5 and yet I now have more wins than loses in my Dota 2 profile. Impressive isn't it? And I will continue playing normal and ranked matches with carry heroes and improve my core role of the game. I will also play support role but not that much. This is a good start for boosting my MMR while I am still level 5. Pusher type of heroes in Dota 2 is really overpowered in term of pushing, especially those pusher heroes that has also Necronomicon book level 3 built in their inventory. The important thing in playing pusher type of heroes is to push enemy towers and barracks into lane to have mega creeps on a specified lane. The only problem of pushing strategy with huge wave of number of units and creeps is the Earthshaker. Earthshaker's ultimate can wipe out all units with shockwave damage also depending on the number of units in the Area of effect, the more the enemy units the more the damage dealt to every units. You should be aware of that if you are a pusher hero and has summoned units.
Level 5 Unstoppable Winning Streak. Level 5 Unstoppable Winning Streak. Reviewed by Djardei on 1:32 AM Rating: 5

No comments: