Road to a Higher MMR.

Watch videos, see images and read content below for more details.




There is what we call MMR or matchmaking rating in our Dota 2 profile. And when we get our MMR rating prevailed in our profile and not contented as what the game has gave to you, you will definitely play more MMR games in order to expand or snowball your MMR rating and it is indeed so hard to improve your MMR rating since we are unfortunate sometimes and unable to win the match. So there are some players who makes some new Steam account just to have a newly created Dota 2 account and started to play some normal match until they reach level 13 to proceed to a Ranked matchmaking, now in playing ranked matchmaking those players will play their favorite or best carry hero to ensure the win in every ranked matchmaking and received a high Matchmaking Rating. In playing Ranked matchmaking with a newly created Dota 2 account, players must do their best in playing ranked match just to have a higher MMR, such as get more enemy kills and a high CS or creep score in-game or even having high fantasy points in-game, these ideas will do help you improve your skill and matchmaking rating somehow.

New Dota 2 Account

Some of my friends have already tried this idea and it works and made a great changes to their MMR ratings and game skills. I will also try this idea because I am also not satisfied with my current MMR. During my previous Ranked matchmaking, the most role and hero of most game I have played are support role and heroes, so there is a big chance to improve my MMR if I will play Ranked matchmaking in a newly created Dota 2 account. As of now, I will be playing more pub games and rehearse my core role before I will create a new Dota 2 account in contemplation of a positive matchmaking rating result. I will post images or screenshots of my matchmaking rating status here as my Road to a Higher MMR progress. By the way, this idea already works to my friends. I will just try it and check if how far will I go from my previous 2,975 MMR. Take note, I will be just doing this in a solo ranked matchmaking. Party MMR is really based on team and parties, all you have to do is to play well and be serious in the game so that you will be able to increase your party MMR and win rate. I have said that because I found some players are not playing serious during the game, especially those Malays and other SEA region players. Having more Steam account doesn't matter to Valve so you can create Steam account as many as you want. However you cannot transfer those not-trad-able Dota 2 items to your new Dota 2 account, it is just up to you to transfer your items or not, anyway it is not a big problem since you can just play your old account anytime you want.
Road to a Higher MMR. Road to a Higher MMR. Reviewed by Djardei on 1:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments: